BED ASSIST LADDER
Great for those with spinal injuries, lower extremity weakness, expectant mothers, and those recovering from surgery
COMFORT GRIP HANDLES
Soft foam handles provide a comfortable, nonslip grip
INSTALLS ON ANY BED
Tool-free installation and easy removal on any size bed frame including adjustable beds
Easily adjust the ladder length with a secure slide buckle for optimal assistance
Wide ladder design assists individuals in rising to a seated position in bed
Strong webbing supports up to 300 pounds and is easy to clean
- For assisting in rising to a seated position in bed
- Strap Length: Adjustable 48” – 72”
- Length between handles: 10.5”
- Handle Grip: 5”
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Strap: Polypropylene
- Handle: EVA with PP plastic
How To Install:
- Loop bed ladder strap around the bed frame at the foot of the bed.
- Snap the buckle and adjust the strap so that the top handle meets the waist level when lying down.
How To Use:
- Using a hand-over-hand movement, sit up in bed by pulling on successive rungs of the ladder until reaching a seated position.
- Wipe strap and handles with a damp cloth and dry immediately
- Bed ladder
- 60 Day Guarantee