PREVENT BEDSORES AND ULCERS
Alleviates painful pressure on patients who have limited mobility or are bedridden
19 ALTERNATING AIR CHAMBERS
Continually redistributing the weight, the air chambers inflate and deflate alternatively
VARIABLE PRESSURE SETTINGS
Adjust the amount of air pressure for personal comfort and support or select the static or seated setting as necessary
ULTRA QUIET COMPRESSOR
Easy to set up, the digital compressor pump is exceptionally quiet to provide a restful atmosphere
REMOVABLE WATERPROOF COVER
Constructed with a durable, latex-free vinyl, the waterproof alternating mattress is easy to clean
8” TWIN XL MATTRESS
Supporting up to 350 pounds, the mattress is engineered for even support and breathable comfort
- Intended for use by those confined to a bed for an extended period of time
- Prevents sores that are caused by prolonged bed rest
- Power cord attached directly to pump
- Electrical Power Supply : 110-120 volts
- Position the mattress on the bed and secure to the bed using the straps.
- Connect the mattress feed pipes to the compressor (pump) connector using the flexible hose.
- Secure the compressor and plug into an outlet.
- Turn on the mattress and begin use. Make sure the mattress has been fully inflated before positioning the patient on top of it.
- Length: 80"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 8"
- Pump: 10. 25 ” x 3.5” x 4.75”
- For best results, wipe down with a damp cloth coated with a detergent product solution or disinfectant
- Do not use corrosive cleaning products such as industrial degreasers or acetic solvents
- Vive Alternating pressure mattress
- Vive digital compressor pump
- Connecting air hose
- Replacement air chamber
- Patching Kit
- One year guarantee on pump
- 60 Day Guarantee on pad